please drop some numbers in my ask, it only takes...
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
56) In a relationship?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
77) How can I win your heart?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Day 6 of 365
Hahahah, my family is at it again. French toast and bacon AGAIN for breakfast. Jesus. Oh well. Today is the first day of my last week at my job. I can’t really even begin to tell you how scared, excited, relieved, and sad I am. This is quite possibly one of the hardest things I’ve done as it means kissing good-bye some of the goals that I had (eg. buying a house, buying a new car)....
All 16-25 year old girls who are choosing to lose...
January Roll Call: Reblog if you're still an...
Day 5 meals
Breakfast: 1 cup of Egg Beaters, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 16oz glass of So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 5 ounces of NY Strip. (472 calories) Lunch: Mixed greens, tomatoes, avocados, cucumber, lemon juice, and pumpkin seeds. (177 calories) Dinner: Broiled Tilapia, jasmine rice, broccoli. (385 calories) Snack: 2 tbsp peanut butter (yes, weird snack, but I’ve been craving...
lilmonster9080 asked: I am working on my weight loss goal too! Today is day one of my year long (turning into life long) challenge. Your blog looks like it will be an inspiration to me. I was wondering if you had any other blogs that you have found that are good for tips or inspiration. 2012 will be a sexy year! :)
Does anyone have a Bodybugg? What do you like/dislike about it? Would you recommend it?
Day 5 of 365
I truly hope everyone had a fantastic New Year’s Eve and has a happy new year! I spent last night with my best friend. Our NYE tradition is to go see a movie, avoid the bars, and get home at a semi-respectable hour. We saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I wish I had known it was 3 hours long, but it turned out fairly well. There were only a handful of people in the theatre (just the way I...